- About IoBM
- IBAGRADS approach for IoBM Testprep
- Programs offered by IoBM
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Admission Process at IoBM
- Our results
- IoBM contact information
- Material for the preparation of IoBM
After LUMS and IBA one name that comes into our mind is of IOBM. IOBM has recently developed its reputation as one of the leading business schools in Pakistan. CBM changed its name to IoBM, but is still famous as CBM. IOBM conducts two admission tests, of which all programs are offered in June while only a few in November. It is the highly reputed institute who offers MBA in Hospital management, Media Sciences, Human Resource Management.
For more information please visit www.iobm.edu.pk
IBAGRADS approach for IoBM Testprep
At IBAGRADS, we conduct excusive classes for IOBM Test. We have prepared separate test preparation material for IOBM BBA-MBA admission Test. Once you have prepared with us you can attempt the admission test of KU, Hamdard, MAJU, PAF-KIET etc. If you are applying at SZABIST along with IOBM, which most people do, we just need to take 3-4 extra classes.
Programs offered by IoBM
There are four colleges in IoBM.
- College of Business Management (IOBM)
- College of Engineering and Sciences (CES)
- College of Economics and Social Development (CESD)
- College of Computer Science and Information Systems (CCSIS)
Eligibility for entrance to Bachelor’s Programs:
The admission for Bachelor’s Programs would be based on any one of the following:
- A Higher Secondary School (HSC) Certificate with at least *55% marks awarded by a recognized Provincial Intermediate Board
- 3 A-Levels with a minimum of *two Cs, preferably in business related subjects, excluding General Paper and Urdu
- Atleast 5C’s in O-Level exam or minimum 55% marks in SSC or equivalent
Eligibility for entrance to Engineering Programs:
The admission for Engineering Programs would be based on any one of the following:
- A Higher Secondary School (HSC) Pre-Engineering Certificate with at least *60% marks awarded by a recognized Provincial Intermediate Board
- 3 A-Levels with a minimum of *one C, in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics
Eligibility for entrance to two year MBA (Regular) Weekend / Evening Programs:
The admission for MBA (Regular) Weekend / Evening Program would be based on any one of the following:
- A four year Bachelor’s degree with high second division or equivalent from HEC/Provincial Government approved Institutes/Colleges/Universities in Pakistan
- A final qualification examination of a professional body recognized by the Higher Education Commissions of Pakistan, for example, ACMA, CA, ACCA (HEC equivalence certificate required)
- Four years overseas bachelor’s degree or equivalent recognized by HEC
- Students with 2/3-year Bachelor’s degree are eligible only for MBA Evening (3-year) program
- Minimum 55% marks in last qualification in annual examination system
- Minimum CGPA 2.5 on a scale of 4 in semester system
|Programs||Registration Fee||Tuition Fee* (per course)||Fee on the basis of per Credit Hour||Tuition Fee Full Load**||Total Fee* (per semester)|
|All Bachelor’s Programs||10,000.00||15,900.00||5,300.00||95,400.00||105,400.00|
|All Master’s (Regular) Programs||10.000.00||17,100.00||5,700.00||102,600.00||112,600.00|
|All Master’s (Executive & Weekend) Programs||7.000.0||17,100.00||5,700.00||68,400.00||75,400.00|
*Subject to change
**Six courses For regular, Four courses for weekend / evening programs and three courses for MS/Phil or PhD prohrams
|Port Graduate Programs||Registration Fee (1-2 Courses)||Tuition Fee Per Course||Thesis Fee, External Examiner Fee,Viva, voce, Exam Fee, Supervisors Fee and Foregin Examiner Fee|
|MS / MPhil Programs||3,500.00||11,500.00||63,000.00|
Admission Process at IoBM
IoBM Test Structure/Pattern:
|II||Structure & Written Expression||15||05 minutes|
|III (Section ‘A’)(Section ‘B’)||Reading Comprehension / Writing Ability||(Q# 1 to 10) (Q# 11 to 20)||05 minutes For Reading 05 minutes For Question 05 minutes|
|IV||Problem Solving||25||20 minutes|
|V||Number / Letter Series||15||05 minutes|
|VI||General Knowledge||15||05 minutes|
Past papers of IoBM:
IoBM Test Dates:
225 Students Cleared IoBM Admission test 2019
IoBM contact information
Material for the preparation of IoBM
IBAGRADS provides its students the best material which has all the relevant content that allows them to hone their skills. Besides this material there are series of extra handouts and tests which are given on the regular basis.
Opt To Study At Home:
IBAGRADS has also helped many students throughout Pakistan achieve their academic goals through its self-study Testprep Material.
Developed by the experts at IBAGRADS, Testprep Material offers unique opportunity to prepare at home or any location under the online guidance of admission test experts. IBAGRADS Material is not just about books and CDs, its about continuous guidance and assistance that one needs at different stages of Admission Test Preparation.
IBAGRADS provides you with a material developed by experts which has all the relevant content that allows you to hone your skills by first learning and understanding difficult concepts easily and then practicing questions thoroughly to test your learning. Besides this material, there are series of extra handouts and tests which are given to students on a regular basis.
1. Following books are included in our IoBM Material:
|Verbal Material (Basic & Work Book) Rs.2500/-|
|Math Material (Work Book) Rs.1500/-|
|General Knowledge Book Rs.500/-|
|4 Full-Length Tests Rs.1000/-|
|Complete Material Rs: 5500/-|
*Free delivery in Karachi for order of Rs: 2000/- or above..
* The above given cost of testprep material is only for Karachi. Additional Rs. 500 will be charged for out of Karachi.