ECAT PHYSICS T04February 10, 2020
0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. In a certain house, four electric bulb each of power 100 watt are used 5 hours daily. If the rate of electricity is 4 Rupees per unit. What will be total cost of energy used for 30 days?
2. A Player caught a cricket ball of mass 150gm moving at a rate of 20m/s. If the catching process is completed in 0.1s, the force of the below exerted by the ball on the hand of the player is equal to?
3. When a ceiling fan is switched on, it makes 10 revolutions in the first 3 seconds. Assuming a uniform angular acceleration, how many revolutions it will make in the next 3 seconds?
4. What is the dimensional representation of Young‟s modulus?
5. An interference pattern is obtained by Young‟s double slit arrangement and the fringe width is β . If the distance between the slits is halved and the distance of the screen from the slits is doubled the new fringe width will be?