Avail the opportunity to enroll in Junaid Jamshed student support program at IBAGRADS for highly successful Full Length admission test preparation courses (BCAT, ECAT, & MCAT)
Junaid Jamshed Student Support/Scholarship Program is designed for students who are enrolled in Pakistan’s Board of Intermediate Education (BIE), Federal Board (FB) and the Aga Khan University Examination Board (AKU EB) for their Intermediate Education.
IBAGRADS provides an opportunity to talented students of BIE, FB and AKU EB to apply for IBAGRADS courses with 100% fee waiver based on their academic talent and passion to learn.
IBAGRADS will ensure that students enrolled through JJ SSP get admission in top universities
Benefits of studying at IBAGRADS
- Prepare with trained and expert instructors.
- Career Counseling Sessions and One-on-One Guidance
- Researched preparation booklets and practice material
Who Can Apply?
All potential students who fulfill the following conditions can apply:
Graduated from or Enrolled at the following Boards
- Any Board of Intermediate Education of Pakistan
- Federal Board of Pakistan
- Aga Khan University Examination Board (AKU EB)
- Have completed or will complete HSSC II by August, 2021.
Have scored the following marks
- Science Group Students: 80% or above in SSC (Matric) and 75% or above in HSSC.
- Other Groups: 75% or above in SSC (Matric) and 70% or above in HSSC
Junaid Jamshed Student Scholarship Program selection process as highlighted below:
Step 1: Register
There are no registration charges. Register yourself for JJ SSP. Fill the application
Step 2: Qualify
Take the JJ SSP Skill Test. Click here to see the details of the test.
Step 3: Apply
Shortlisted candidates from the Basic Skill Test will have to appear for an interview and submit their Financial Aid Applications along with the required supporting documents
Step 4: Enroll at IBAGRADS
The top 50 successful applicants will be offered admission in any of IBAGRADS Full length Courses in any of IBAGRADS campuses.
What is not covered in this program?
- Any Traveling cost to attend the program
- Cost of books, material and stationery of the course